If you have a pest problem you will be feeling uncomfortable, maybe embarrassed to ‘admit’ there possibly a pest sharing your home or business… you may also be feeling distressed, uncertain or even fearful.
And, with some pests having the potential to cause us harm or make us ill, it is no surprise. And so what you need and want is a local pest control company who, with minimal fuss and at a great price, identify and treat the pest. You want this doing quickly and effectively…
Fortunately, when you call us here at West Wales Pest Control Services, you get all this… and more:
- Local – we not only live in the area, but work here every day. We believe we offer one of the most responsive pest control services. Imagine having your pest issue dealt with within a day…
- Qualified – all our technicians hold a variety of qualifications in pest control making us an expert company when it comes to dealing with all pests in all situations. For example, our technicians are qualified with a level 2 award in ‘Pest Control & Management’ from the Royal Society of Public Health
- Specialist – but our training does not stop there. Our technicians hold a range of specialist qualifications and licences, such as firearms licences, that means we can offer a range of abilities and methods to deal successfully with pests, from inside the home to agricultural land, heavy industry and other commercial customers
- Discreet – we also know that for our commercial customers in particular, having a marked pest control van parked outside the premises may not the image they want to portray! We can complete pest control tasks out of hours, as well as in an unmarked vehicle
- Safe – we are industry leaders, recognising that we need to stay in pace with current changes in the law, hence we are active members of a variety of trade bodies and organisations such as Basis PROMPT, Safecontractor, the National Pest Technicians Association and Royal Society of Public Health.
- Insured – our work is covered by a comprehensive Public Liability Insurance policy (£10million) and our work is also guaranteed.
- No obligation – we don’t do hard sell tactics. Our friendly technicians provide a free, no obligation onsite survey so that you know exactly what the issue is, how we intend to resolve it and how much it will cost (and we know you will be surprised at how well-priced our comprehensive service is…!)
And, don’t forget, we deal with all pests from ants, bedbugs, carpet beetles, moths, foxes, squirrels, birds, pigeons, seagulls, rabbits, moles, flies, fleas, wasps, bees, rats, mice, woodworm… the list could go on and on.