If you experience pest control problems in and around the beautiful county of Pembrokeshire, you need a service that is prompt, reliable and professional.
And with every now other company out there telling you they are the company that will fit your needs, why chose West Wales Pest Control Services over and above all others?
We think the answer is simple…
- Local – other may say they are local, but we really are! We not only work throughout the county and surrounding areas every day, we live here too. We know that there are some pests more prevalent in the county at certain times of the year, and when certain weather conditions prevail. As we know the land and area well, we can truly offer a tailored pest control service to both domestic and commercial customers, including those of an agricultural nature.
- Qualified – knowing that the person completing the task truly know what they are doing is also important. Holding the Royal Society of Public Health award in ‘Pest Control & Management’, you can be certain that we not only how to deal with all pests, but also how to store, transport and use a wide variety of chemicals too. Not only this, we hold a range of additional, specialists qualifications such as firearms licence, as well as bird proofing, rabbit proofing techniques and the like.
- Up to date – technical competencies continual change and all staff are trained in the latest techniques and skills, but also in current legislation and health & safety guidelines. As a company, we know the importance of investing in staff, hence we are member of a variety of organisation and institutions that allow us to continue developing in all areas of pest control. We are members of:
- National Pest Technician Association
- Safecontractor – a health & safety accreditation scheme
- Royal Society for Public Health
- Basis PROMPT
We also operate with public liability insurance of £10 million
- Effective (and discreet!) – of course, we understand that every client, domestic or commercial wants quick and effective solutions to a pest control problem that they find distressing and uncomfortable. As a result, we respond as soon as we can to each and every call, offering a comprehensive service every time.
We are also aware that some customers also prefer or need a discreet service, for example, food service units, such as restaurants, pubs and hotels. We can not only offer non-liveried vans, but we can also complete assignments out of your normal working hours too.