Three words you want to hear when you are faced with a pest control problem or issue!
Fortunately, when you call West Wales Pest Control Services that is exactly what you get – and more! – Which is no surprise when you consider the range of experience, skills and knowledge that we bring to each and every assignment.
Local to you
I’m Richard Walters and I own and operate one of the most successful pest control companies in West Wales. Born and raised in the area, I have over 20 years’ experience of working in the pest control industry across Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire and Cardiganshire.
Taking care of customers
Pests are rarely caused by poor hygiene but, people can often leave making the call to a pest controller, hoping the problem will go away – there are only a few pests that have a finite lifecycle that do not return to the same place, over and over again. In other words, if you notice a ‘pest’ in your home, garden or business, it is unlikely to go away on its own.
This is because every now and then, due to weather and other conditions, pests can become ‘attracted’ to a certain area; or, as in recent years, the weather and the resulting conditions have forced them from their natural habitat. As a pest control company, we have seen rodent problems common in areas where flooding has been an issue.
Taking care of the countryside
Not many people realise that keeping the population of animals and birds ‘in check’ is an essential task of land management. Allowing rabbits to multiply and take over an area will lead to disaster; the damage they cause from both constantly eating and tunnelling has an impact and devastating impact on the soil. Trees and shrubbery can become unstable, posing a danger to people and livestock.
And so working with local farmers and landowners is part of my work, along with helping householders and other businesses to deal with pest problems.
You also need to be confident that the person setting the traps, laying the poison or attaching the bird netting to your property knows what they are doing; with us, you will have no qualms…
- ALL our staff hold the Royal Society of Public Health (RSPH) Level 2 award in ‘Pest Control & Management’
- We are an approved National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) approved, meaning we meet all their membership criteria including training and health & safety considerations
- We are also members of Basis PROMPT, an organisation set up to develop training and continuing professional development for pest controllers
- We are health and safety approved through the SAFE CONTRACTOR
- We are all DBS checked and approved (Disclosure and Barring Service) which has replaced the CRB (Criminal Records Bureau).
- As a professional company, we also carry all necessary Public Liability insurances and are also fully compliant with all current laws and regulations for use of chemicals and various other pest control methods
Not job too big, small, complicated or long term
Pests are a nuisance. We are also less tolerant in the 21st Century of sharing our homes, gardens and businesses with animals who can indirectly harm us, by passing on bacteria that makes us ill, for example, or those pests that damage our property.
And so what you need is a fast response, from a professional pest controller, who is effective but also friendly and helpful; getting rid of pests is half the battle, preventing future problems is the other!