Do you know or think you have a pest control problem?
You may have noticed that the items in your garage look disturbed and chewed. You might hear unexplained ‘scrabbling’ noises from the loft but when you enter, you cannot see anything. Or maybe you have itchy bites around your ankles and the dog is constantly scratching…
These are just some of the signs that you may have a pest that is sharing your home, outbuildings, garden or business premises with you! And if this is the case, you need an effective solution and that solution is West Wales Pest Control Service.
Living and working in West Wales for decades means we are here in the county, every day. There is no travelling from ‘across the border’ or from out of county; we know the area, we know how the land lies and its contours, and we know how this not only affects the kind of pests customer can experience, but how we can best deal with them.
- Qualified – all our staff are qualified to the highest standard. As a minimum, all technicians complete the ‘Pest Control & Management’ certificate awarded by the Royal Society of Public Health.
- Committed – but training doesn’t end there. The industry of pest control changes all the time and so to stay ahead in this dynamic sector, we need to keep investing in continuing professional development. We do this by being active members of both the National Pest Technicians Association and Basis PROMPT. These organisations work within professional development meaning that some of our technicians hold additional, specialist qualifications.
- Experienced – we know that some pests in some situations need eradicating or controlling in ways that are discreet and sensitive. We run a fleet of unmarked vans, so that some our customers, such as those in the hospitality industry, can receive the pest control service they need, without ‘advertising’ the fact to customers. We can also complete tasks outside of your normal working hours.
- Specialist – some pest control issues need specialist attention and methods. With us, you can be confident we have the specialist abilities to deal with all pests. Many of our technicians hold additional licences, such as firearms licences, so that these pest issues can be dealt with quickly, and with minimal fuss.
- Safe – our work is guaranteed and insured with our £10million Public Liability Insurance policy. You will receive a free, no obligation quote and you will be kept informed at every stage of any issues etc.
- Versatile – there is no pest that we cannot deal with but we have helped hundreds of customers, both domestic and commercial, be pest free, dealing with: