Ants, bedbugs, carpet beetles, woodworm, wasps, bees, pigeons, seagulls, birds, squirrels, foxes, moths, rabbits, moles, flies, fleas, cockroaches…
All these animals, birds, rodents and insects have a part to play in our local environment – yes, even the wasp! – BUT, when their numbers swell or the weather along with other variable impact on their numbers, they search for new homes and nesting sites.
Our homes, garden, businesses, outbuildings and outdoor space can make the perfect venue. With food close by and a warm, secure place to make their nest, why wouldn’t they make their home in ours?!
But, some pests are more than just a nuisance; they can be dangerous to our health, spreading disease but also their habits, such as a wasp sting, can be fatal should we be allergic to their venom.
In any situation, if you think you have a pest issue, not matter what the pest, you need a professional pest control company to deal with the issue – quickly and effectively.
- Responsive – we live and work in the area local to Lampeter every day meaning we are one of the most responsive pest control services in the county
- Expert – all our technicians are highly qualified, and all hold the ‘Pest Control & Management’ qualification, awarded by the Royal Society for Public Health
- Specialist – we also hold a range of additional specialist qualifications and licences, such as firearms licences, so that we can offer a range of treatments and methods for effective pest eradication and control
- Professional – investing in our technicians is important and thus, continuing professional development is achieved through our active membership of trade organisations such as the National Pest Technicians Association and the Basis PROMPT. Both these bodies off a range of up to date course on aspects relating to the law, health and safety and new, improved methods of pest control
- Safe – health and safety is paramount when it comes to operating safely and thus we advise all customers of any hazards that treatments could present. But, we operate in a high state of safety, and are members of Safecontractor, an organisation that promotes safe practice within a variety of industries, including pest control
- Insured & guaranteed – as a professional company, we know how important it is that customers are protected. We guarantee all our work and we are insured with a high value Public Liability Insurance policy (£10million)
- Local – but we think another string to our bow is our local knowledge. We understand why some pests are more prominent in some areas, and we understand the nature of the landscape, as well as how this affects the behaviour of pests and how best to deal with them.
- Competitive – we offer free, no obligation quotes and assessments, along with competitively priced packages for one-off assignments, as well as servicing longer term contracts with commercial customers.
- Discreet – not all customers want a marked pest control van outside of their home or business, something that we are aware and sensitive to; so just ask as we have a fleet of unmarked vehicles too!